The SHOUT tsA is a handheld, global, two-way satellite messaging and personal tracking device capablee of obtaining Poistion Location Information (PLI) in the presence of enemy and environmental threats to GPS signal. It contains an Alt-RF receiver, high-accuracy L1 GNSS receiver, USB interface, and several low power micro-controllers. Maximize mission-life with it’s internal 3.6 A-Hr rechargeable Li-Ion battey; a 67% capacity increase from the SHOUT ts. Includes NAL SatTerm PC software for users to setup custom operating parameters, geofences, contacts, and canned messages.
- Body-Worn Tracker & Messaging
- Commercial GNSS & Alt-RF PNT
- Guarded 911 Alert Switch
- High-Resolution Touchscreen
- Free text
- Canned messages
- Combination of Both
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Real-Time, Pole-to-Pole Coverage
- Integrated Motion Sensor
- 72-Channel GPS Receiver with
- –160 dBm Sensitivity
- Compatible Airtime Service(s): SBD
- Normal Tracking: Programmed to wake up automatically and send a position report at an interval ranging from once per minute to once per day.
- Emergency Alert: Send alerts to designated monitoring center using the 911 button. The monitoring center and user can then communicate to define further specifics for the emergency.
- Messaging: Send free-text via four sets of different on-screen keyboards. Send canned messages in short codes for quick response or to save bandwidth. Send quick check-in message using a single soft key.
- Waypoint Tracking: Send and / or save waypoints for later retrieval.
There are no reviews yet.