The 9602-N Modem is a satellite transceiver designed to operate with the Iridium® network in SBD-only mode. The 9602-N communicates with a host system through an RS232 interface. It can accept input voltage ranging from 5VDC to 32VDC.
NAL Research can enable the 9602-N to utilize either the Iridium Commercial Gateway at Tempe, Arizona or the US DoD EMSS Gateway when requested by an authorized user.
- Operation does not require a SIM card.
- Has an automatic notification indicating a message is queued at the gateway.
- Offers a maximum Mobile Originated (MO) message size of 340 bytes.
- Offers a maximum Mobile Terminated (MT) message size of 270 bytes.
- Supports RS232 serial connection with control by a Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) device and an AT command set.
- Capable of accepting voltage ranging from 5VDC to 32VDC.
Compatible Airtime Service: