The SHOUT nsx is the “no screen” version of the SHOUT ts. It is a body-worn tracker/messaging device weighing less than 5oz and is 60% smaller than the SHOUT ts in volume. Both the Iridium® and GPS antennas are embedded inside the enclosure. The SHOUT nsx’s operating parameters are set with a computer via a USB port. The SHOUT nsx can also be connected to a smart phone via Bluetooth for two-way messaging and parameter settings. With an internal Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery, the SHOUT nsx can send a position report every hour for up to 20 days (about 480 reports). The nsx supports transmission of free-text, canned messages and a combination of free-text and canned messages via a smart phone. The device can periodically wake up from sleep to send its position report to a command center. A dual button 911 feature is used for immediate emergency/alert notifications. Data is packaged in either standard or 256-bit AES encrypted format. Data can also be sent in encrypted PECOS formats to include Brevity codes.
Note: What differentiate’s this product from the SHOUT ns is that it is larger in size with extended battery life.
- Small size: 4.7″ x 1.8″ x 0.7″, 4.6 oz
- Low-cost, body-worn tracker and messaging device
- Programmed for either DoD or commercial Iridium gateway
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Automatic location reports (>600 reports)
- 911 alert capability
- Free-text, canned messages or combined free-text and canned messages via smart phone
- Data logging
- Optional 256-bit AES encryption
- Real-time, pole-to-pole coverage
- Internal rechargeable battery using AC adapter, computer USB port or solar charger
- Integrated motion sensor
- USB interface
- 72-channel GPS receiver with -160 dBm sensitivity
- IP67 Rated
Compatible Airtime Service:
There are no reviews yet.