NAL Research Corporation’s QUICKSILVER QS-100 terminal delivers the latest Iridium Certus 100 mid-band service in a compact, rugged package for globally available on-the-move (OTM), over-the-horizon (OTH), and beyond-line-of-sight (BLOS) connectivity. Suitable for both standalone usage and embedded platform integration, it employs a small detachable passive, low-gain, Omni-directional antenna, simplifying low-profile and low-visibility installations. The QUICKSILVER QS-100’s flexible integration architecture makes it the ideal upgrade from narrowband solutions to provide mid-band throughput performance, anywhere around the world, for file transfer, command and control (C2), telemetry, diagnostic monitoring, and other data transport applications.
- Mobile and desktop web-browser based management (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, and Safari compatible)
- Operating system independent (e.g – Windows, Linux, iOS, and Android)
- Built-in firewall for data management and enhanced security
- Software API for customized, embedded applications
- Supports multiple IP protocols (e.g. – TCP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
- Supports popular encrypted voice / messaging apps (e.g. – Signal)
- Alternate AT-command & RS-232 interface
- Drop-in upgrade for NAL A3LA products
- Easy integration with serial-based systems
- Multiple GPIO pins for control (including external ON / OFF)
NOTE: This product does NOT include the data kit or additional antennas.
There are no reviews yet.