The SHOUT nano 100 is a handheld or body-worn narrowband SATCOM device with embedded Iridium® and GPS antennas. The SHOUT nano 100 can be connected to a smartphone via Bluetooth for two-way messaging, including free text, canned messages, and a combination. It can send a position report every hour for up to 2,000+ reports. The device can periodically wake from sleep to send its position report to a command center. A dual-button 911 feature is used to send immediate emergency/alert notifications to that command center or directly to a designated point of contact. Data packaged in either standard or 256-bit AES encrypted format, or upon request, data can also be sent in encrypted PECOS formats to include Brevity codes.
The SHOUT nano 100’s operating parameters are set via Bluetooth using the SHOUT app for smartphones, or by connecting the device via USB-C and downloading SatTerm on your computer.
To request a quote, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Small Size, Low-Profile
- Low-Cost, Handheld, Body-Worn tracking, and messaging device
- Programmed for either DoD or commercial Iridium Gateways
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Automatic Location Reports (+2,000 reports)
- 911 Alert Capability
- Free-text, canned messages or combined free-text and canned messages via smartphone
- Data logging
- Optional 256-bit AES encryption
- Real-time, pole-to-pole coverage
- AC Adapter & USB-C Port
- Integrated Motion Sensor
- USB Interface
- 72-Channel GPS receiver with -160 dBm sensitivity
- IP67 Rated
Compatible Airtime Service: