The A3LA-RM Modem is comprised of an Iridium® 9523 transceiver. It enables SBD, SMS, Data Switch and RUDICS connectivity to the Iridium satellite network. Used with a connected DPL handset, the A3LA-RM Modem can support voice communications. The A3LA-RM Modem can support AES-256 bit data encryption and can monitor network status to prevent device lock-up.
- Small form-factor
- Capable of SBD, SMS, Data Switch, RUDICS and voice communication
- AES-256 bit encryption
- Lock-up monitoring
- RS-232 interface
- Functionally the same as the Iridium 9522B Modem
- Approx. 60% less volume than the Iridium 9522B Modem
- Approx. 50% lighter than the Iridium 9522B Modem
- A3LA-RM-MIL Modem is certified to MIL-STD-810G standards and is IP67 rated
Compatible Airtime Services:
Dial-Up, RUDICS, SBD, SMS, Voice
There are no reviews yet.