The A3LA-R-MOD is a variation of the A3LA-R that has been modified to satisfy UK requirements.
This satellite modem is comprised of an Iridium® 9523 transceiver. It allows SBD, SMS, Data Switch, and RUDICS connectivity to the Iridium satellite network. With a connected DPL handset, the A3LA-R can place voice calls similar to an Iridium 9555 / 9575 phone.
Other variations of this product are available. Contact us today to learn more.
- Small form-factor
- Capable of SBD, SMS, Data Switch, RUDICS and Voice
- RS-232 interface
- Functionally is the same as the Iridium 9522B Modem
- 60% less volume than the Iridium 9522B Modem
- 50% lighter than the Iridium 9522B Modem
- A3LA-R-MIL Modem is certified to MIL-STD-810G standards and is IP67 rated.
Compatible Airtime Services: